citaten uit de film
Life of David Gale, The (2003)
- Bitsy Bloom: "I donīt eat in a place where they have pictures of the food."
- David Gale: "I have a hard story for you to tell, Miss Bloom. It´s not going to be easy."
- Bitsy Bloom: "I can still smell the sigarette smoke."
Zack annoyed: "Itīs the barbeque."
- David Gale irritated: "Miss Bloom, I used to be the states leader death penalty abolitionist and now I´m on death row. Doesn´t that strike you as a little odd?"
- Bitsy Bloom: "Hate´s no fun if you keep it to yourself. "
- David Gale drunk: "Socrates was ugly, Plato was fat, and, um, and Aristotle was a prissy dresser!"
- University President: "You´re not politically correct, mr. Gale. Welcome to the club."
- David Gale: "Constance left this world a better place than she found it."