citaten uit de film
Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)
- The Bride: "It was not my intention to do this in front of you. For that IŽm sorry. But you can take my word for it, your mother had it cominŽ. When you grow up, if you still feel raw about it, IŽll be waiting."
- The Bride: "To get Even? Even-Steven? I would have to kill you, go upstairs, kill little Nikki, then wait for the good Doctor Bell to come home, and kill him. That´d be about square."
- Elle Driver: "My advice to you: don´t you ever wake-up, bitch."
- The Bride: "Your name is Buck, right? And youŽre here to fuck, right?"
- The Bride: "It´s mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality."
- Hattori Hanzo: "You must have big rats, if you need Hattori Hanzo steel."
The Bride: "Huge."
- Budd: "That woman deserves her revenge and we deserve to die."