citaten uit de film
Win a date with Tad Hamilton! (2004)
- Tad Hamilton as Soldier: "I forgive you on one condition."
Nurse: "What´s that?"
Tad Hamilton as Soldier: "Dance with me."
Pete Monash: "Explain one thing to me: what kind of desperate and pathetic emotional cripple would actually buy that as an envy?"
- Pete Monash: "Angelica?"
Angelica: "Yes Pete, what is the object of your desire?"
Pete Monash: "Uhm, we need another round."
Angelica: "One day Pete, on day I know that the answer to that question will be you Angelica. You are the object of my desire."
Pete Monash: "Okay, but for know we just go with the beers."
- Pete Monash with sarcasm: "I cannot remember a time before you started telling that story."
- Henry Futch: "Have her back by dawn. And no cocain eh?"
- Rosalee Futch: "You look so sad there."
Tad Hamilton: "Give me a break. I just lost my wife and a goat."
- Tad Hamilton: "Hey Rosie, guess what. I bought a house. I bought a house, can you believe it? Can you believe it? Actually a farm with a house... and a silo for my weed."
- Angelica: "So, how much do you love her? Is it love, is it big love or is it great love?"
Pete Monash: "What do you mean?"
Angelica: "Love you get over in two months. Big love two years. And great love... great love changes your life."
- Angelica about love: "As my father told me when I said I´d never get that job in a bar. Honey, your odds go up when you file an application."
- Angelica to Pete: "Everybody is Tad Hamilton to somebody."
- "She´s got six smiles..."