citaten uit de film
Open Range (2003)
- Boss Spearman: "Dr. Barlow got Žim a pretty wife."
Charley Waite: "Noticed that, did you?"
Boss Spearman: "Well, I ainŽt dead."
Charley Waite: "Glad to hear it."
- Charley Waite: "Most times a man will tell you his bad intentions if you listen."
- Boss Spearman about his cattle: "And IŽm gonna kill every son of a bitch that comes to take Žem."
Charley Waite: "For one man on open ground you sure got a lot of killing in mind."
- Charley Waite: "IŽve got no problem with killing Boss. Never have."
- Boss Spearman: "What did you think about my little speech in there?"
Charley Waite truely honest: "I liked it."
- Charley Waite annoyed by the openness of Boss Spearman: "How Žbout I hold your head under water for a little while?"
- Charlie Waite to Sue Barlow: "How is this gonna work if you donŽt do as I say?"