citaten uit de film
Cold Mountain (2003)
- Ada: "Was there something in particular you wish to say to me?"
Inman: "Nothing comes to me... I say thank you for the cider."
- Reverend Monroe: "Do you worry when there´s no word from him? From mr. Inman."
Ada Monroe: "Yes, but then I tried to count the words that passed between mr. Inman and me. Not very many. But I think about him, daddy. All the time."
- Reverend Monroe: "I lost your mother after twenty-two years of marriage. It was enough to fill a lifetime."
- Ada Monroe thinking of Inman: "Today I saw you walking home to me."
- Veasey: "You´re gonna find the Good Lord very flexible on the subject of property."
- Inman: "She´s the place I´m heading."
- Ruby Thewes: "You shot her something?" Inman: "Not lately."
- Ada Monroe: "I looked once more down Sally´s well and this time there was nothing there to haunt me. Just clouds, clouds and then... sun."